CfE Experiences and Outcomes – First Level
I am learning to assess and manage risk, to protect myself and others, and to reduce the potential for harm when possible. HWB 1-16a *Responsibility of all
I know I can demonstrate how to keep myself and others safe and how to respond in a range of emergency situations. HWB 1-17a *Responsibility of all
I am developing my knowledge and use of safe and acceptable conduct as I use different technologies to interact and share experiences, ideas and information with others. TCH 1-08a
- Lee and Kim’s Animal Magic Storybook To access this resource you need to register on the CEOP website.
- Hector’s World
- Episode 1 Details, Details…..
- Episode 2 Welcome to the Carnival
- Episode 3 It’s a Serious Game
- Episode 4 The Info Gang
- Episode 5 Heroes
- Episode 6 You’re Not Alone
- Google Safesearch
- NetSafe Episode 5: Cyberbullies are No Fun!
- NetSafe Episode 6: What is Personal Information?
- NetSafe Episode 7: Understanding Online “Friends”
- NetSafe Episode 8: Talk to an Adult You Trust
- NetSafe Episode 9: Posting Pictures Online
- KnowItall SMART adventure
- Chapter 1 – What should you accept?
- Chapter 2 – What is reliable?
- Chapter 3 – What should you keep safe?
- Chapter 4 – Who should you tell?
- Chapter 5 – Be careful when meeting up!