Computing at School Scotland will be holding this year’s conference in Glasgow on Saturday 2nd September 2017.
What to EXPECT
The conference brings together educators from all sectors and is a great way to get a hands on with new resources, equipment and environments, meet other educators you can colloborate with in future and gain inspiration for the year ahead.
Nursery and Primary specialists at BGE Early, 1st and 2nd levels
- Hands on with Barefoot unplugged activities with one of the creators of the resources and expert Barefoot instructor- Jane Waite
- Working with the CS E’s and O’s and benchmarks- Judy Robertson and Kate Farrell
Primary and Secondary teachers at BGE 3rd and 4th levels
- Diving deep into primary programming- design for quality and independence- Jane Waite
- Hands on workshop of new unplugged activities for teaching the basics of parallel processing- Jeremy Singer and Louise Black
- Developing Computational Thinking with 3D Animations & Games in Alice- Quintin Cutts and Fionnuala Johnson
Secondary teachers for the Senior Phase and FE
- Teaching the level 6 Cyber Security NPA and learners experience of it- George Mullin
- Planning and advice for introducing the level 4/5 Cyber Security NPA’s in your school- Peter Liddle and Gareth Rae
To book your place click here