Computing at School Scotland (CASS) will be holding its annual conference at the University of Dundee on Saturday 7th November. Lecturers, teachers and industry members with an interest in education are all welcome to attend.
The conference will include:
- a short opening talk with several optional keynotes during the day.
- a range of hands on practical workshops available throughout the day including a chance to work with e-Textiles, get a hands on with the latest version of Greenfoot and many others.
- a Broad General Education track with sessions on teaching Computing to Primary and lower Secondary pupils.
- a Senior phase track with sessions useful for anyone teaching National 4 to Advanced Higher Computing Science and equivalent NPA’s.
- a Vocational and Industry track with sessions focused around the connection between Computing education in HE and FE and work within the ICT industry.
- a Research and Academic track with sessions sharing a range of recent CS Education findings as well how to get involved or make use of research in your own teaching.
- a drop-in area where you can find out about extra-curricular opportunities that Coder Dojo, Lambda Jam, Code Club and others can provide.
- an exhibition space where you can find out from various providers about Computing resources and equipment.
For more information and to register click here.